erikeve

Default How do I use checkboxes correctly?

I want to have a list of items with checkboxes.
If you check the box then it moves the item to the next sheet.
I can sort of get this to work, however, when it moves it to the next sheet
it is still on the same row as it was in the first sheet.
How can I get the sheet to condense the items so that there are no blank
rows??
Nick Hodge

You will need to keep a track of where the last row on the second sheet is.
Something like

Dim lLastRow as Long

lLastRow=Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A65536").End( xlUp).Row

Then use the lLastrow variable in the range to place your data

--
HTH
Nick Hodge