Merlwyn

Default How to change date when printing several days attendance

In excel I am doing daily attendance sheets and need for the date and day to
ascend automatically. How can I accomplish this.
Anne Troy

If the first date is in A1, you can simply put =A1+1 in cell B1. Adding 1 to
a date makes it the next day.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Merlwyn" wrote in message
In excel I am doing daily attendance sheets and need for the date and day

ascend automatically. How can I accomplish this.

Bob Phillips

You don't even need that. Just put the first date in A1, and drag and copy
down, it will increment.

If you just want Mon-Fri, put the date in A1, then in A2 add

=A1+1+(WEEKDAY(A1,1)=6)*2

and drag and copy this down.

--

HTH