Alan

Default copy and paste very slow

When using the copy and paste function it is extremely slow to paste the
result. Also the file size seems to be increasing to a much larger size for
no reason.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
drlogarithm

Sounds like a corrupt worksheet/file. This has happened to me before.
I seemed to only get around it by copying and pasting into a new
workbook. In particular, I had to copy and paste by highlighting. It
didn't work when I went to Edit/Copy Sheet.