EH003268

Default Validation list

I have 2 cells with drop down list in validation cells (VC) . I want the
first (VC) to have a default value of the second from bottom value from
it'slist, and the second (VC) to have a default of the last value from
it's list. Is it possible?
Thanks

--
EH003268
EH003268's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=11806

mangesh_yadav

I guess you could simply choose the respective values and save the
file.

Mangesh

--
mangesh_yadav
mangesh_yadav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10470

EH003268

Yes, but my list is based on a SQL query that can change.

--
EH003268
EH003268's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=11806
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=393235

Mangesh Yadav

One way ofcourse, is to use 2 queries, one for the list and the other to get
only one value which you want to set as default.

Mangesh

"EH003268" wrote in
message ...