Mahendra

Default Same Question with one more addition of a dash to count

I have three columns. Column A contains a number, column B contains bunch of
numbers separated by comma corresponding to the number in column A. In the
column C, I want to count the numbers in col. B separated by comma. Example:

Column A Column B Column C
1200 2,3,4,8 4 (there are four numbers in col.B)
1300 1, 12-15 5 (there are five numbers in col.B, notice
the range has a dash between 12 and 15 in Col.B - this is an addition to
previous question which was answered very well and I appreciate that)