buckeye999

Default How can I reverse the order of a column of numbers . . .

I want to turn a long column of numbers upsidedown so that the last entries
become the first vice versa.
tjtjjtjt

You could do this with a helper column.
In a blank column next to the column you want to reverse:
Type 1 in the first cell, 2 in the second cell.
Then, select both cells and double-click on the Fill Handle to fill a series
of increasing numbers. Then, Sort Desceding by the new column.
When you are done, you can delete the helper column.

tj

"buckeye999" wrote:

I want to turn a long column of numbers upsidedown so that the last entries
become the first vice versa.

Jason Morin

Say your list was in A1:A10. In B1 put this and fill down:

=OFFSET($A$1,COUNTA($A$1:$A$10)-COUNTA($A$1:A1),)

or

=OFFSET($A$1,COUNTA($A$1:$A$10)-ROW(),)

HTH
Jason