newbie

Default where are my missing gridlines

Even though I have gridlines checkes on the vew tab under tools and options
it seems there are spots where there are no gridlines. Help! I want a nice
clean look in my work. Thanks!
Jim Rech

Gridlines sometimes seem to be gone when they are given a white color. Pick
a cell with no apparent border and then do a Format, Cells, Border and then
click None and OK. If that works you can select an entire range and do the
same thing.

--
Jim
"newbie" wrote in message
| Even though I have gridlines checkes on the vew tab under tools and
options
| it seems there are spots where there are no gridlines. Help! I want a nice
| clean look in my work. Thanks!

Debra Dalgleish

The gridlines disappear if cells are filled with any colour, including
white.

Choose No Fill and the gridlines may reappear.

newbie wrote:
Even though I have gridlines checkes on the vew tab under tools and options
it seems there are spots where there are no gridlines. Help! I want a nice
clean look in my work. Thanks!

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List