bbc1

Default Adding columns

I have a spreadsheet with values in column E an I want to add them to column
F with the first f2=e2.So as I add a value to column E the value in F changes
to sum all with the blank cell showing 0.
ie
Column E2 Column F2
$1000 $1000
$500 $1500
$0
Anne Troy

Okay, so in F3, type: =if(isblank(E3),"",F2+E3)
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com