newbie

Default Is there a way to cut off unused cells on a sheet

It seems there are an infinite number of cells on a sheet. As I really dont
have much info to enter on each sheet I was hoping there was a way I could
somehow cut off all the extra stuff to the sides and bottoms. It is a hassle
because everytime I scroll, it will scroll off the side or bottom way past
what I was looking for.

Thanks!