submerj

Default How do I change default picture size

I have a spreadsheet in which I insert lots of pictures. All these
pictures need to be fairly small and the same size. How can I change
the default picture size so I can insert them without resizing each
picture, or at least have them appear much smaller than the current
default(which is huge) so I don't have to scroll to get to a corner to
resize.

--
submerj
submerj's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=405

bj

Unfortunately you can't. you will need to resize them

You can make a macro to do so fairly easily
paste the big picture and run
Sub smpic()
Selection.ShapeRange.LockAspectRatio = msoTrue
Selection.ShapeRange.Height = 172.5
End Sub

It will make the picture beabout 3 inches wide