Pattie

Default How do I continuously number pages for the entire workbook?

I have several worksheets in this file and want to print the entire workbook
with page numbers. Can this be done? Thanks.
JMB

Put a custom footer in that looks like this:

&[Page] Of &[Pages]

then right click on one of your worksheet tabs, select "select all sheets"
and print (or print preview to verify this is what you want, without wasting
paper).

"Pattie" wrote:

I have several worksheets in this file and want to print the entire workbook
with page numbers. Can this be done? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
vandy

Hi,

I used this option and found what i was looking for but I still have a
problem. I am trying to select all my 3 worksheets and numbering the first on
as 2. I want my first page to start from 2 everything is fine till it reaches
the last page were it becomes 10 of 9 can anyone help me with this.
thanks in advance.

"Pattie" wrote:

I have several worksheets in this file and want to print the entire workbook
with page numbers. Can this be done? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMB

If you have a separate sheet you want as the first page that is not included
in the print job, you can shift the page numbering like this

&[Page]+1 Of &[Pages]+1