Lisa321

Default How do I link a template to a chart?

Hello!
I'm trying to create a worksheet in which you can stick data into every day,
and each day's data will go into a large graph. Is this possible? I'm very
new to excel, and if I want the worksheet to be blank, and I can just stick
the day's data into it, would that be called a template? Is it possible to
have the daily data automatically entered into a master worksheet (database?)?
Thank you very much!!