CheshireCat

Default Recovering accidently deleted word .doc

Hi,

I've made a bad mistake today by accidently deleting a folder that
contained a .doc file I was working on for some days. Recycle Bin's
empty and on top of it I missed making a backup ...

I've already tried to recover it with several tools, but I would only
find some images that where stored in the same folder. The doc's gone.
I have tried Restoration Version 2.5.14 and the PCI Filerecovery trial.

Is there a chance, that contents of the file are still there, but under
a different name? (I have also tried searching for .asd and .tmp files
without success.) Or does anybody know a good tool for recovering Word
document content?

thanks a million T_T
Vivien

CheshireCat