quinn111

Default can I put a multiple worksheets within a worksheet(s) in a spreads

Example: If I have a spreadsheet named Linda, and it has 3 worksheets in it,
named Julie, Bob, and Laura, can I put three more spreadsheets under the
Julie spreadsheet?
Henry

Quinn111,

You can have many worksheets, not just three in a workbook, but all these
can only be on one level.
You could have another workbook named Julie which you open (using code) from
the Julie sheet in Linda.
This will give the appearance of different levels of worksheet.

Henry

"quinn111" wrote in message
Example: If I have a spreadsheet named Linda, and it has 3 worksheets in
it,
named Julie, Bob, and Laura, can I put three more spreadsheets under the
Julie spreadsheet?

Gord Dibben

quinn

Not clear on what you mean by spreadsheet and worksheets.

An Excel file is termed a "Workbook".

A Workbook can be comprised of multiple "Worksheets".

If Julie, Bob and Laura are Worksheets in a Workbook(Linda) that is as far
down as you can go.

Post back with more speific. Perhaps someone can devise a work-around.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP