Junior Member

Default Insert full row from worksheer to another base on condition

HI There,

I need your help with this issue:

sheet1

A B C
1 JHON ON1 2
2 FADI ON3 6
3 BRIAN ON4 5
4 MOHN ON9 2
5 ALEX ON6 7

sheet2

A B C
1 JHON ON1 2
2 BRIAN ON4 7
3 ALEX ON6 7
4 FADI ON3 8

I want sheet3 to be:
A B C
1 JHON ON1 2
2 FADI ON3 6
3 FADI ON3 8
4 BRIAN ON4 5
5 BRIAN ON4 7
6 MOHN ON9 2
7 ALEX ON6 7

I want macro to compare betwwen sheet1 and sheet2,
John & Alex were in both and same value in C col, copy to sheet three

Fadi & Brian were in both but different value in C col, copy row to sheet3 and fill the row copied from sheet2 with "green for example"

Mohn was only in sheet1, copy to sheet3

Sorry being my question is long, but really I need help

Thanks in advance

Ziyadh
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

--