Mario

Default Resize option button

Hi all,

I had 2 simle questions:
1) Can the size of the option buttons be modified? Specifically when using
the Control Tool Box option button.
2) Can the color of the frame of a group box be changed? I don't want to see
the Group Box fram around every grouping.

Thanks,

Dave Peterson

#1. I don't think so.

#2. You can hide that groupbox via code:

Option Explicit
Sub testme01()
ActiveSheet.GroupBoxes("group box 1").Visible = False
End Sub

But if you're using the control toolbox toolbar's option buttons, that groupbox
is for looks only, right?

If you want to group those optionbuttons, you have to change the .groupname
property of each group to a common value.

--

Dave Peterson