Katie-Baughman

Default selecting more than one option button

I have set up a worksheet in Excel with numerous option buttons. My problem
is now it will only let me select 1 option button. How can I select multiple
option buttons?

Thanks,
Katie

Bob Phillips

If you have numerous groups of options, then you need to use the grouping
facility. If the option buttons are from the forms toolbar, just put a
groupbox arond them.

--

HTH

RP

"Katie-Baughman" wrote:

I have set up a worksheet in Excel with numerous option buttons. My

problem
is now it will only let me select 1 option button. How can I select

multiple
option buttons?

Thanks,
Katie

Dave Peterson

And if they're from the Control Toolbox Toolbar, you can rightclick on each of
the option buttons and show the properties. Look for GroupName.

Assign a nice unique groupname to each group of option buttons that you want,
er, grouped.

The default groupname for all the option buttons is the name of the sheet.
That's why they all work together.

"Katie-Baughman" wrote:

I have set up a worksheet in Excel with numerous option buttons. My

problem
is now it will only let me select 1 option button. How can I select

multiple
option buttons?

Thanks,
Katie

--

Dave Peterson
Katie-Baughman

We were originally using check boxes, but when we print out the form, the
check marks did not stand out - you really couldn't see them very well. Do
you know of some way to format the check marks to make them more bold?