Dave_2k5

Default How to center text in a msgbox

I have got a message box which I want two lines of text on.

I am using chr(13) for the carrage return, but would like to centre the
text in the message box.

Can thie be done???

Cheers,

Dave

--
Dave_2k5
Dave_2k5's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19667

Jim Rech

Can thie be done???

Probably not. I suppose you could pad with spaces but I don't think that
would necessarily look the same on all machines.

When you want to get fancier than a Msgbox go with a userform. It's quite
easy to do one that just displays a message and an OK button.

--
Jim
"Dave_2k5" wrote in

| I have got a message box which I want two lines of text on.
|
| I am using chr(13) for the carrage return, but would like to centre the
| text in the message box.
|
| Can thie be done???
|
| Cheers,
|
| Dave
|

| --
| Dave_2k5
| Dave_2k5's Profile:
| View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=390136

Bryan Hessey

Would a few spaces at the start of each line suffice?

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=390136