MDavis

Default Hiding multiple columns

I received a spreadsheet with many, but not all, columns populated. When I
try to hide multiple columns at a time, I get a message that tells me that I
"cannot shift objects of sheet". It only occurs with certain columns.
Tom Ogilvy

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=170081
XL97: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=211769
XL2000: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns

Tom Ogilvy