Dust Bun

Default Text Columns Negative Numbers Upgrade Excel?

I am trying to do a text to columns operation on some data and I noticed an
issue with a negative (-) sign. In Excel 2000, the wizard brings the - to
the right of the cell, but in Excel 2002, Excel switches it automagically. I
know many ways to fix this, but I was wondering if this might have something
to do with the version of Excel. I might need to suggest an upgrade, but I
would need to back this up.

Thanks!!!