Darrell

Default Hidden Cell Data

When I filter a column, how do I exclude from any function the data in hidden
cells?
Ken Wright

Take a look at the SUBTOTAL function, which has a number of different
possible arguments that give you all kinds of functionality of this sort.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Darrell" wrote in message
When I filter a column, how do I exclude from any function the data in
hidden
cells?

Gord Dibben

Darrell

Check out the SUBTOTAL Function in Excel Help.

NOT DataSubTotal but the Function.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP