PokerZan

Default Adding a button to a spreadsheet...

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to add a button to a spreadsheet that
will launch the UserForm that I have created for inputing data onto
that ss.

This has to be easier than it is to find out how to go about doing
this.

Thanks,

PZan

--
PokerZan
PokerZan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23480

CyberTaz

Hello-

Depending on version & intent you can either bring up the Forms Toolbar and
create your button using the Button tool and assign a Macro to it then or
later.

Or, you can turn on the Control Box Toolbar & use the Command Button tool to
create the button and write your VBA.

HTH |:)

"PokerZan" wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to add a button to a spreadsheet that
will launch the UserForm that I have created for inputing data onto
that ss.

This has to be easier than it is to find out how to go about doing
this.

Thanks,

PZan

--
PokerZan
PokerZan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23480
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=389163

PokerZan

DOH!

Thanks guys... for not flaming me, geez that was too simple.

PZan

--
PokerZan
PokerZan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23480
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=389163

Gord Dibben

None of the Excel news groups are populated by flamers.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP