Brad

Default Text Box Movement Problems

Hi all. I some how changed the way my curser box moves
around the spreadsheet. I usto be able to move the curser
box around in the spread sheet by using the arrow keys on
my key board. Now in all spread sheets, when I use the
arrow keys on my keyboard, the spread sheet moves and the
curser box stays put in the cell it was left in. Does
anyone know what I inadvertently changed to cause how my
worksheets move around? I would like to get back to using
the arrow keys on my keyboard to move the curser box from
cell to cell.