PW11111

Default Exel Problems!

Any help with my 2 problems would be much appreciated.

1) I have selected 'wrap text' format for a number of cells - however the
text is not wrapping and does not display. The cell does not extend and the
text cannot be seen.

2) I have saved my spreadsheet with another one open - now I have 'Links' to
other pages. When I open the spreadsheet I get a message notifying me of
this. I have gone to the Edit - Links option - which lets me see the links.
However I really want to delete them.

Cheers,
Phil
Frank Kabel

Hi
2): goto: http://oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

and search for Findlink.zip
(http://oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCount.a...e=FindLink.zip)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"PW11111" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Any help with my 2 problems would be much appreciated.

1) I have selected 'wrap text' format for a number of cells - however

the
text is not wrapping and does not display. The cell does not extend

and the
text cannot be seen.

2) I have saved my spreadsheet with another one open - now I have

'Links' to
other pages. When I open the spreadsheet I get a message notifying me

of
this. I have gone to the Edit - Links option - which lets me see the

links.
However I really want to delete them.

Cheers,
Phil

Dave Peterson

Saved from a previous post:

(for #1)

Any chance that it's actually wrapping correctly, but the rowheight isn't
adjusting?

If the cell is merged, adjust the rowheight manually (merged cells and
rowheights don't play well together).

If the rowheight has been set manually, format|row|autofit and that row should
adjust automatically (provided it's not merged).

And if the text just seems to fizzle out, maybe it's because you have a long
string in that cell. You can add some alt-enters to force new lines within the
cell to make it look ok.