NeedHelp

Default Problems with true value on secondary Y axis

Does anyone know why two different data series lines with the same value (for
the same month) are lining up with different Y axis values? I have a value of
105 for two different lines, but while the first line is accurately lined up
with 105 on the secondary Y axis, the second 105 is lined up at about 175 or
so.

Please help... thanks a bunch!
--
Need Excel Help