sylvia

Default i want to change dollar sign to rands on excel invoice?

i want to currency on to rands on excel invoice and my format cell is not
activeted

aristotle

Sylivia,

Choose a defined currency format that you like, and then click on custom (at
the bottom of the list). You'll see the format in its code, simply replace
each currency symbol within that line with R.

Cheers,

"sylvia" wrote:

i want to currency on to rands on excel invoice and my format cell is not
activeted

Kassie

Hi Sylivia

Clearly you are in South Africa. Go to Start|(Settings)|Control
Panel|Regional Options, and select English(South Africa) as input locale.
Your currency will then be shown in Rands. You can then also set your date
and time settings as you prefer. I know most of us here use dd/mm/yyyy?
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"sylvia" wrote:

i want to currency on to rands on excel invoice and my format cell is not
activeted

sylvia

thank you , but it works on the Spreedsheet only not on the invoice, i want
to type Rands on the invoice your instructions works on main excel. please
check your invoice and see if you can change doller to R

"sylvia" wrote:

i want to currency on to rands on excel invoice and my format cell is not
activeted

sylvia

Thank you kassie, but not happy. I am want to change R on invoice if i open
format and the cell is not activated you can only do changes on the main
spreedsheet
not on the invoice please check you invoice and answer me

thank you