Kassie

Hi Sylivia

Clearly you are in South Africa. Go to Start|(Settings)|Control
Panel|Regional Options, and select English(South Africa) as input locale.
Your currency will then be shown in Rands. You can then also set your date
and time settings as you prefer. I know most of us here use dd/mm/yyyy?
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"aristotle" wrote:

Sylivia,

Choose a defined currency format that you like, and then click on custom (at
the bottom of the list). You'll see the format in its code, simply replace
each currency symbol within that line with R.

Cheers,

"sylvia" wrote:

i want to currency on to rands on excel invoice and my format cell is not
activeted