Mont22

Default How do I format dates accessed by a formula

How do I format dates accessed by a formula that are included in a text
formula? I use excel 2002. cell a1 has ="as of "&A2 cell a2 currently
displays December 30, 2004 Results show as of 38351 instead of
as of December 30, 2004 . Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mont22

Mont22

Thanks Bob. The solution worked perfect.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

="as of " & TEXT(A2, "mmmm dd, yyyy")

--

HTH