Mohamed

Default How do I format a character from a result of formula in excel?

for example we can get the employee names using VLOOKUP function by entering
employee numbers. At the result cell where we have enter the formula, the
first character should be BOLD, is it possible. I tried with conditional
format, LEFT, MID, etc. wasn't succeed. Is there any possible way?. please
let me know.