Denise

Default Formula to Average times...again

I am still having some problems with trying to find a formula for this. I
have in my spreadsheet the following:

HOME ADMIT ELAPSED TIME
x 00:10
5014-2 00:20
4017 00:15
x 00:07
ICU 00:25

I have formulas to figure the elapsed time on all pateints. I need a
formula to figure the average time of admits only.

I got help earlier and the formula works to average time for patients that
go home but I could not get it to work on the admits. The formula is:

=SUMIF(HOME,"x",ELAPSED TIME)/COUNTIF(HOME,"x")

Thanks for any help I can get. I have tried all kinds of things to average
the time for admits.