Terry

Default change cell from negative to positive

I am trying to change the polarity of a cell with a signal funtion, i.e.
change a negative number to a positive and visa versa. I have a spreadsheet
which I have imported from an accounting software and I need the numbers
which are positive to be negative and numbers which are negative to be
positive. I know that I can multiply the cell by a -1 but I have more than
1700 cells to do this to.
Earl Kiosterud

Terry,

If this is a one-time change, do this. Put -1 in a cell, select it, and
Copy. Now select the 1700 or so cells, Edit - Paste Special - Multiply.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com