Erin Christopher

Default change 'alt+enter' combo to just 'enter'

I need to get to a new line within a cell, yet I want to change the
combination from the 'alt+enter' to just 'enter.' Is there a way to change
this combination?

Basically I need to be able to type large amounts of information in each
cell and it would be too much of a pain to type 'alt+enter.' I need to be
able to type in Excel as freely as you can type in Word.

Thanks
Duke Carey

Don't think there's any simple way to accomplish what you want.

Perhaps you'd be better served if you used text boxes, into which you you
CAN type as freely as you can in Word.