ok 0 0%
fair 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Junior Member

Question Macros to check whether all cells are filled

Dear friends,

i need a macro which should check whether all cells are filled in a row, let me say if there are 21 rows and 21 columns in a excel sheet and if the person has the data to fill only 10 rows and 10 columns that's not a problem but in that 10 rows he has to fill every cell, if he doesn't then the macros should check while he saves or closes the sheet or work book and intimate him that each cell in that 10 rows and 10 columns has to be filled or else the workbook will not be saved.

In attached file if field Name, Age, gender, Address, Education, Occupations are filled and Experience is left blank.Now the Macro should intimate him to fill the rows which he has filled only partially or some of the fields. if he has not filled any fields its ok but if he fills only certain fields in a row and left certain empty then it should intimate.

And by the way kindly help me to design a macros which should consolidate all the data which are entered by the user in the above workbook.
Attached Files
File Type: zip empty cell doubt.zip (7.6 KB, 44 views)