Julian Campbell

Default mortgage calculator

I wouls like to be able to work out my monthly mortgage payment (interest
only) by inputing the following details

amount of loan ( figure to entered ?)
term of loan (in years 1 to 25)
interest rate ( current figure to be entered ie 4.75)
My monthly repayment is ( display answer)

Thanks for your help

Julian

Morrigan

Hmm...it sounds like the function IPMT function. Take a look at that.

HTH

--
Morrigan
Morrigan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7094

Fred Smith

Excel's PMT function will calculate your answer for you.

Fred
Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail

"Julian Campbell" wrote in message
I wouls like to be able to work out my monthly mortgage payment (interest only)
by inputing the following details

amount of loan ( figure to entered ?)
term of loan (in years 1 to 25)
interest rate ( current figure to be entered ie 4.75)
My monthly repayment is ( display answer)

Thanks for your help

Julian

Ltat42a

Julian Campbell Wrote:
I wouls like to be able to work out my monthly mortgage payment
(interest
only) by inputing the following details

amount of loan ( figure to entered ?)
term of loan (in years 1 to 25)
interest rate ( current figure to be entered ie 4.75)
My monthly repayment is ( display answer)

Thanks for your help

Julian

I have a loan calculator spreadsheet already set up to use. If you'll
send me your email address, I send it to you.

--
Ltat42a
Ltat42a's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24735