H Nguyen

Default how to format in pivot table

My pivot table has 6 fields with the same hierarchy level. How do I get total
of each field of the right 4 fields for each of the left most field? Example:
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6
A bb 12 1.2 7 0.2
A cc 20 1.3 10 0.4
Total A 32 2.5 17 0.6
B bb 34 1.8
B dd 50 2.9 32 1.8
Total B 84 4.7 32 1.8

Thanks.

H Nguyen

Double-click F1, and select Custom- Sum will display 2 new rows:
A Sum
B Sum
and nothing else.

I want the new rows to be: