Default Forcing Columns to Next Page

I have a huge spreadsheet that I am printing 1 page high by 2 pages
wide on 11x17 paper (we have a plotter). I want to force some of the
columns to the next page so that they are kept together with the other
columns pertaining to that section.

Page break seems to be for rows, not columns.

Any help would be appreciated.

Anne Troy

The easiest way that I can see to do this is to go to View--Page Break
Preview. Drag the blue line that indicates the right edge of the page
leftward.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

oups.com...