scrappy

Default Can't open a file and save under a different name

If I open an existing file and try to save under a different name I get an
error message saying the folder isn't accessible. The folder may be located
in an unavailabe location, protected with a password or the file name
contains an a / or \. These are not password protected files. I can save
any other document and rename it (AutoCAD for example), but not in Word or
Excel.
garfield-n-odie

If you installed Windows update KB885250 "MS05-011: Vulnerability
in server message block could allow remote code execution", try
uninstalling KB885250 in Start | Control Panel | Add/Remove
Programs. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=895900 "You
cannot save a file from your Windows XP-based or Windows
2000-based computer to a shared folder on a file server" for more
information.