Kiran

Default Object doesn't support this property or method (Error 438)

Hi,
This is the code that is giving the above error,
Set objList = Worksheets(1).ListObject(0).ListRows.Add
I got this code from the MS Help in excel. I am trying to dynamically add a
row at a specified location. Can anyone help with this.
Thanx

Jim Rech

The object is ListObjects with an "s". Also the first one would have an
index of 1 so 0 I think is invalid

Worksheets(1).ListObjects(1).ListRows.Add

--
Jim