Inserting an option button in Word

Default Background colour grey on entire worksheet

I'm using Excel 2003 and there I have inherited a spreadsheet where the
background colour on the worksheets with content are grey for the entire
worksheet. I have tried all obvious routes to remove it, fill colour,
autoformat, sheet background option, any macros that might be causing it but
it appears none of these are the case. The fill colour won't change. I', sure
this is explaining the very large file size. Any help appreciated.
ScottO

Have you looked at Conditional Formatting?
ScottO

soft.com wrote in message
| I'm using Excel 2003 and there I have inherited a spreadsheet where the
| background colour on the worksheets with content are grey for the entire
| worksheet. I have tried all obvious routes to remove it, fill colour,
| autoformat, sheet background option, any macros that might be causing it
but
| it appears none of these are the case. The fill colour won't change. I',
sure
| this is explaining the very large file size. Any help appreciated.

Inserting an option button in Word

I have looked at that. Nothing there. It's a real mystery.

soft.com wrote in message
| I'm using Excel 2003 and there I have inherited a spreadsheet where the
| background colour on the worksheets with content are grey for the entire
| worksheet. I have tried all obvious routes to remove it, fill colour,
| autoformat, sheet background option, any macros that might be causing it
but
| it appears none of these are the case. The fill colour won't change. I',
sure
| this is explaining the very large file size. Any help appreciated.

Dave Peterson

Maybe you were in pagebreak view with the page area not visible.

I'd try View|Normal to see if that helps.

And you can see some data, right?

--

Dave Peterson