Kathrine J Wathne

Default Excel - hide erroer values

Hi!
I have an Excel sheet were I have a few formulas. When the sheet is empty of
numbers the formula return the value #DIV/O!

I would like to know how I can hide this text - it does not look neat. I
want the formula to be there; but to show as empty. I have tried to use
conditional formatting which does hide the formula - but it then also hides
the result when I actually put numbers into the sheet.

Kathrine, Norway

Bob Phillips

Kathrine,

Did you use a formula in CF, such as

=ISERROR(A1)

You could also change your formula to

=IF(ISERROR(the_formula),"", the_formula)

--

HTH

RP