mei

Default A4 layout

Is it possible to restrict inputing text within an A4 page setup?

I set the page to A4 but i can input text beyond the setup size.

Kassie

Hi mei

Yes it is possible.

Yes, you can input data beyond the A4 setup. It will spill over onto
another sheet of paper at print time.

If you really want to restrict input to just one A4, you can select the A4
area, click on Format|Format Cells|Protection, untick Locked, and OK out.
Now click on Tools|Protection|Protect sheet, and untick Select locked cells.