Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
PeterM

Default I have 32k names & addr to sort, I'm scared to do it

I have 32k lines to sort in various ways. The area in question is almost at
the end , and I'm scared to sort it. What is the best way to do it.Column J
has Audi and Volkswagen in it, I need to separate them by make first. Then
I think I'm ok. sorting gives me the heebie-jeebies ....... Many thanks in
advance.......Peter