Scott

Default Pivot Table Formatting

After creating a pivot table that shows a summary like this below:

john
sum of calls 45
sum of contacts 5
sum of sales 3
Mary
sum of calls 30
sum of contacts 4
sum of sales 2

How do I reformat or reconfigure the pivot table so is looks like a
traditional column report:

Sum of calls Sum of Contacts Sum of sales
John 45 5 3
Mary 30 4 2

Thanks! Scott