-   -   Pivot Table Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/34543-pivot-table-formatting.html)

Scott

Pivot Table Formatting

After creating a pivot table that shows a summary like this below:

john
sum of calls 45
sum of contacts 5
sum of sales 3
Mary
sum of calls 30
sum of contacts 4
sum of sales 2

How do I reformat or reconfigure the pivot table so is looks like a
traditional column report:

Sum of calls Sum of Contacts Sum of sales
John 45 5 3
Mary 30 4 2

Thanks! Scott

Dave Peterson

Take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site.

You'll be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is.

--

Dave Peterson