GeyserPeak

Default Custom List Header

Hello,
I am trying to make a custom header that will show up at the top of
each page. I have a long list (500 rows) of information with 7 columns,
and I have the headers in the cells at the top of the list, but I'd like
to have the column headers show up when I print it out without having to
go through and insert them at each page break (this might mess with my
formulas anyway). The custom header option only has left,right, and
center, and it looks like it will take a while to space the headers out
to match up correctly. Is there a better way to do this? Thanks in
advance.

--
GeyserPeak
GeyserPeak's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20746

swatsp0p

Hi, Geyser. Why don't you use the feature built in to Excel that allows
you to select rows to repeat at the top of each page? Go to FilePage
Setup and on the Sheet tab, enter the row(s) you want repeated on each
page and click OK.

Does this help?

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=385572

Dave O

There is an easy way: click File Page Setup, select the Sheet tab,
and specify "Rows to Repeat At Top".