GeyserPeak

Default Custom List Header

Hello,
I am trying to make a custom header that will show up at the top of
each page. I have a long list (500 rows) of information with 7 columns,
and I have the headers in the cells at the top of the list, but I'd like
to have the column headers show up when I print it out without having to
go through and insert them at each page break (this might mess with my
formulas anyway). The custom header option only has left,right, and
center, and it looks like it will take a while to space the headers out
to match up correctly. Is there a better way to do this? Thanks in
advance.

--
GeyserPeak
GeyserPeak's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20746