Cheese

Default Autofilter indication when being used

I have about 15 columns in my spreadsheet and I'm using the Autofilter quite
heavily with the work I'm doing. The problem is I can't always tell which
fields/columns the filter is applied to without manually going through each
one to see what, if anything, is selected. Is there a way for the selected
value to be displayed above the Autofilter line or else for the column to
change color or become boldfaced so I can quickly tell which fields are being
filtered? I am running Excel 2000 by the way. Thanks for your help.
Norman Jones

Hi Cheese,

See this recent post from Debra Dalgeish which includes a UDF from Tom
Ogilvy which may answer your requirement.

http://tinyurl.com/ex6vp

---
Regards,
Norman