deepnsteep

Default Scrolling Annoyances

If information is deleted in a set of cells, it seems like Excell
retains the scrolling properties. What I mean is that the scrollbar
still shows that there is data to where it was before it was deleted.
Anyone know how to fix this?

Also, when using shortcut keys....in particular copying a formula to
the end of a data set, is there a way to use the CTRL+SHIFT+END to
scroll to the end of a particular column if say that column was just
added in the middle of a data set?

Thanks!

--
deepnsteep
deepnsteep's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25005

Debra Dalgleish

To fix the scrolling problem, the information here will help you reset
the used range:

To fill a formula down to the last row of data, you can select the cell
with the formula
Then, double-click the fill handle, at the bottom right of the selected
cell.
That will fill down, as far as the data on the left.

deepnsteep wrote:
If information is deleted in a set of cells, it seems like Excell
retains the scrolling properties. What I mean is that the scrollbar
still shows that there is data to where it was before it was deleted.
Anyone know how to fix this?

Also, when using shortcut keys....in particular copying a formula to
the end of a data set, is there a way to use the CTRL+SHIFT+END to
scroll to the end of a particular column if say that column was just
added in the middle of a data set?

Thanks!

--
Debra Dalgleish