davidtips

Default Help Me to Conditions!

Hi there!

File attached.

How can I set my Condition Formating at *Column C* (Item Name) to be
able to show indication (boxed RED) if one or more required infos (F &
G) is missing?

As *Column E* (Shipped Date) will be the trigger factor for these
required infos.

*For exmple1:* Row 4, Orange is boxed RED becuase the shipped date was
entered, but QTY is missing.

*For exmple2:* Row 6, Durian is not boxed RED becuase there is no
shipment yet.

Thanks!!

davidiew

|Filename: 123xx.doc |

[...]