Tom

Default How do I stop from automatically scrolling to the right?

This just started outa the blue.
New and existing worksheets scroll all the way to the furthest point to
the right.
Any pop up windows I type in the letters disappear to the left.

Tom

I tried that line of thought, and have checked the keys and wireless mouse to
see if that needed a reboot....very oddddd. I had it happen once b/4 at a
former job (IT guy fixed it). I downloaded some software (newwr Adobe
version) and it may have comein with that....

If it happened b4 .... I can only look in the mirror for the source...

"Tom" wrote:

This just started outa the blue.
New and existing worksheets scroll all the way to the furthest point to
the right.
Any pop up windows I type in the letters disappear to the left.

DNA

Just a thought, is your Scroll Lock on?

HTH

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tom,

I'm sorry, I do not have the answer to the problem, but I am encountering
the very same issue.

But it's not just in Excel. I am getting multiple seemingly related weird
behaviors in other MicroSoft applications.

In Excel: whenever I scroll to the right, everything scrolls back to the
left so that I cannot ever get past columns A thru about N (depends on zoom
level)

In Internet Explorer: the "Search For" on this page and other form fields,
the text kept coming out in reverse. I resorted to TextPad to write this
note.

When I was about halfway through this composing this note, Excel start
behaving properly again, and the text started coming out in the right
direction. No clue what I might have done to change the behavior.

I conclude that it was a Microsoft Software related issue, because I did not
have the same scroll problem in non-Microsft applications.

I did not experience the same issue in Powerpoint. I did not get a chance
to see if I got the same wierd behavior in Word.

Regards,
Dan G